travian + duals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activity-Major Issue, Not a Joke

4 posters

Go down

Activity-Major Issue, Not a Joke Empty Activity-Major Issue, Not a Joke

Post  Ronnicus Sat May 09, 2009 6:42 am

I've noticed recently that there are major activity issues that are inhibiting the growth of our account. Because it is not on 24/7, especially with so many players, our development is really just sad and many new threats have developed. We are already late to a second village by a considerable amount and if we continue at this pace, there will be no point in me putting any more of my time and effort into this account. There have been like 3-4 players including me on for significant amounts of time in the last two days!! This means actually RAIDING, not just checking up for 2 min. and leaving.

This current system of "play whenever you can" is obviously not working. I personally played 6-8 hours each during those past few days!! If I have to play for a quarter of the day just to keep the account running, why the hell do we have 7 players?!

Thus, I propose that we create a schedule that will dictate times for every player, and add sitters or maybe one more dual that will be able to take over if/when there is a conflict in times. Those who do not contribute to the account (i.e. does not play enough or does not buy gold) should be immediately evicted from both the conversation and the account. We can then replace those who do not participate or particularly care for our success with experienced players who actually give a fuck.

For example, I have NEVER even seen abnokawbi on the account, the forum or skype!!

Replying to this topic will be the first step in showing that you are actually active on HellRaidersLtd.

Josh Nichols

Ronnicus

Back to top Go down

Activity-Major Issue, Not a Joke Empty Re: Activity-Major Issue, Not a Joke

Post  jjpwns Sat May 09, 2009 7:38 pm

i agree. yes i'm not always on during my whole shift but on some days i login 5-8hrs earlier and nobody is on for the next four hours. i'm going to make my shift only 2hrs as with my constantly changing schedule those are the only hours i always have free. tell me what gmt to put them on.

jjpwns
Admin

https://dual.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sankalp Sun May 10, 2009 6:45 am

i am active but the problem with me also is that my schedule is never stable.so i try to be online everytime i can. cheers

sankalp

Back to top Go down

Post  abnokawbai Sun May 10, 2009 6:47 am

I am always on the account..I do even play the account from night here 'til morning..I just only open skype sometimes..

abnokawbai

Back to top Go down

Post  jjpwns Tue May 12, 2009 2:29 am

i might be able to start playing more as i think my new phone will have internet acess and the ability to play travian online.

jjpwns
Admin

https://dual.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum