travian + duals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiding w/ Clubs

5 posters

Go down

Raiding w/ Clubs Empty Raiding w/ Clubs

Post  Ronnicus Thu May 07, 2009 4:05 am

To All:

I don't mean to sound pushy or anything, but although the topic has been addressed many times, people are still raiding inefficiently. NUMBER ONE RULE Clubs should never be idle!!! They should always be out raiding! When you log on, send all the clubs out to farms! I don't think we have any problems with the number of clubs sent out anymore; that's been taken care of. However, it's kinda strange that we have positive wheat!! If that's the case, we're doing something wrong...

I think we should run barracks 24/7 from now on until we have at least 600 clubs. In the meantime, we can grab a second village. What do u guys think?

Ronnicus

Back to top Go down

Raiding w/ Clubs Empty Re: Raiding w/ Clubs

Post  jjpwns Thu May 07, 2009 4:37 am

600 clubs is too much. we'll be wasting way to much time spending resources on clubbies. just making it only 500 would save 25,000 resources which is equaled out to be one more settler. 10 clubbies should be considered a small raiding party.

jjpwns
Admin

https://dual.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sankalp Thu May 07, 2009 5:39 am

afro i think when we will have a 2nd village then we should run the barracks 24/7

sankalp

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnicus Thu May 07, 2009 6:11 am

Yes, it actually depends on our second village's location. A lot of people have told me that they plan to settle the 15-c 2 squares to the left. If we're doing that (which is probably a bad idea), there would be no point in going for a 2nd village ASAP. We would not be able to establish a second raiding circle and thus, would waste time and resources on settlers, when we could've placed them in clubs and achieved a significant ROI.

Fanatic (Josh Nichols)

GL

Ronnicus

Back to top Go down

Post  ibite Thu May 07, 2009 11:41 am

i even raid with 2 clubbies in very small villages Very Happy and we need to have a group convo concernning the second village as it is very important. and 10 is a huge raiding party!!!!!!! 3 is ok...even 5 is a big group for me.

ibite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnicus Fri May 08, 2009 3:43 am

I think the raiding party size should vary depending on the efficiency of our troops (Efficiency=resources raided/possible resources raided). If the report comes back as 100% efficiency send a few more than last time. If it comes back as 50%, send less. I think we should only send above 10 if the village really is a gold mine.

Ronnicus

Back to top Go down

Post  zhenwei Tue May 19, 2009 9:22 am

ok. so what about paladins? i saw one of the links about send 20+ paladins to this "village" so i sent. is that an exception?

zhenwei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down