travian + duals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiding- With Clubs

3 posters

Go down

Raiding- With Clubs Empty Raiding- With Clubs

Post  Ronnicus Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:32 pm

Hello Guys,

I want the best for the account and I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I've noticed some very inefficient raiding going on so far. When we're raiding, we want to maximize profit while making the best use of our time. If we send say 15 clubbies to 1 village and it goes home empty handed, we just wasted a lot of time. We should, on the other hand, send say 3 clubbies to 5 villages. This will ensure that even if 1 raid goes empty handed, the rest (hopefully) will not.

Then, we can check the reports and send 3 clubbies to the village that yielded resources, until the report comes back as 0. Only until we have a raiding force of at least 200, or if our farms pop gets larger, should we begin sending more than 3 clubbies per raid. Moreover, please do not attack Gauls, for traps are very nasty until we can pop them. Stick with Teutons and Romans for now.

Josh

P.S. Our barracks should be running non-stop.

Ronnicus

Back to top Go down

Raiding- With Clubs Empty Re: Raiding- With Clubs

Post  ibite Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:46 am

you are absolutely right... couldnt describe it better Very Happy...but i wouldnt worry about gauls.... freeing troops isnt that hard...cause we will have a lot of troops if we go for top raiders or attacker. and besides ..there is no strong gaul around us..and we can raid anyone in the 13X13 without any worry.

ibite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnicus Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:09 pm

Thank you for agreeing with me. However, The problem still persists. I don't understand why people continue to raid so inefficiently. Just this morning, I saw someone send 54 clubs at a farm. The report came up empty and we couldn't used that time more wisely.

Ronnicus

Back to top Go down

Post  jjpwns Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:59 pm

i completly agree. and since our farms are getting farther away and the closer ones are getting less and less resources we should be scouting more of our farms to calculate how many clubs to send. like i'm only sending 100clubs to ping because we need to destroy his clubs and take his resources.

jjpwns
Admin

https://dual.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ibite Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:15 am

may be he was bz .... scratch but yeah...the new week has started and lets hope no one does these silly mistakes again Smile we have to be a top robber or attacker this week....(at least close like we were in the top climbers)..

ibite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down